We need your support!
The Howard League for Penal Reform is an independent charity that relies on voluntary donations. The generosity of our supporters allows us to:
- provide support and advocacy for children in prison
- campaign for change in the criminal justice system
- demonstrate successful initiatives such as our real work in prison project, Barbed
- highlight successful alternatives to custody through our community programme awards
- provide a public information service for schools, students and the media
- continue our international work as one of the first charities in the world to be granted consultative status with the United Nations and the Council of Europe.
We need your support to allow us to create a mass movement for change. Please donate and add your voice to our campaign for less crime, safer communities and fewer people in prison.
Set up a regular gift
Supporting the Howard League with a regular monthly gift is the best way you can support us. It allows us to achieve our long term goals, as well as keeping our administration costs down.
If you would like to give your donation over the phone by credit card please call our credit card hotline on 020 7249 7373 x100
Send a cheque
If you would like to send a cheque click here to download and print a donation slip for the Howard League. Then fill it in and send it to:
The Howard League for Penal Reform
1 Ardleigh Road