We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request a specific service (such as our free email bulletins) through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake in our online shop.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website exclusively for the following purposes:
• providing and personalising our services
• dealing with your inquiries and requests
• administering orders in the online shop
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
• providing you with information about our activities or new products
We will never release your personal details to any organisation outside the Howard League for Penal Reform for mailing or marketing purposes.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.